SignBank DocMaker + Peter Pan sign name

MARIA AZZOPARDI maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Sun Nov 16 14:41:09 UTC 2008

Hi Valerie and the List,

First I'd like to ask everyone if they have ever encountered a sign-name
for Peter Pan, and if so how is this signed?

Thank you for the link to download DocumentMaker.
I have Windows, do I download DocumentMaker for Windows or DocumentMaker
Pro? I don't think I have the FileMaker.

As soon as I re-edit all the text for the translated Bible Stories, I'll
send some extracts to be viewed by the list, if you like.

Thank you,
Maria

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help