AW: [sw-l] Question about ASL sign GOVERNMENT

Stefan Wöhrmann stefanwoehrmann at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 20 21:24:32 UTC 2008

Hi Valerie, Natasha, Charles, sw-list

I do not know the ASL sign for Government – there is another variation at
lifeprint

 http://www.lifeprint.com/

Charles, can you write your spelling with SignPuddle and add the graphic to
your message?

Stefan ;-)

  _____