ISWA 2008 HTML Reference Guide

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Nov 24 20:48:09 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
November 24, 2008

Dear SW Listers!

I have now placed the information in Steve's message below, on the
SymbolBank Downloads page on the web.

Go to:

SymbolBank Downloads Page
http://www.movementwriting.org/symbolbank/ISWA/downloads.html

Then scroll down. It is number 16 on that web page.

I also plan to place this information on other web pages, and I will
keep you informed...

Thank you, Steve!!

Val ;-)

-------