The SignWriter Studio software

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Nov 25 22:23:43 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
November 25, 2008

Hello Jonathan!
Thank you for this software development report...I like the name "The
SignWriter Studio"!

And thank you for this very lofty list of goals for the software...It
sounds like it will be a very useful tool...I know none of these
features are easy to develop...I am glad you will be designing the
software to coordinate with SignPuddle...

We really look forward to seeing your Beta version, Jonathan... Keep
us informed!

And by the way, thank you for your Spanish icons for SignPuddle...they
are installed now...You can see the Spanish icons in several Spanish-
speaking SignPuddles, including Honduras, Nicaragua, Colombia, Spain
and so forth...I really appreciate it, that you took the time to do
the translation into Spanish for us...I realize that each country
might want to improve their icons later, to include signs from their
countries, but nonetheless, having the words in Spanish right now is a
great help to everyone!

Val ;-)