SignWriting Blog

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Nov 26 15:09:51 UTC 2008

Well, sign language to sign language through a spoken language gloss would be better than nothing.  We could try a special SignPuddle set up to experiment with multi-language translation.

  Charles

Jonathan <duncanjonathan at yahoo.ca> wrote:
  Hi Sergio,
    Thank you for posting the interesting article on Brazilian SignWriting. I don't know that there is any signlanguage to signlanguage translation yet but that would be fun!!! :-)

Below is a link to the translation of the article into English for those of us who can't read Portuguese.
In English

Sergio Ribeiro wrote:                   Hello friends,

  Blog about SignWriting.
  This is Brazil ! Brazilian SignWriting !

  http://escritadesinais.blogspot.com

  Best Regards,

  Sergio Ribeiro