SignWriting Blog

Jonathan duncanjonathan at YAHOO.CA
Fri Nov 28 15:05:11 UTC 2008

Hi Val,
    Actually I hadn't seen that you had posted a link to the translation
at Babel fish.  So I went ahead a did a Google translation and posted it
in my email.  It's a gist translation too.
    Just want to share with the other users how I do it.

   1. Copy the link that is in a foreign language.
   2. Open http://www.google.hn/
   3. Paste the link in the search box
   4. Click search
   5. In search result, find the one that has the same link
   6. Click on the link beside the title that says "Translate this page"
   7. And voila!!! The page in the language your computer is set to.

Hope this is useful

Jonathan