AW: [sw-l] Literature Sign Puddle

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Oct 7 20:58:17 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
October 7, 2008

Hello Stefan, Andre, Ron and Everyone -

That is great news, Stefan, to know that at least SignMail is working
now! ;-)

Thanks for everyone's patience. We are working with technicians behind
the scenes and it might be a few hours before they figure it out, but
it will work again sooner or later and we will tell you when!

The problem seems to be specific to the "translate program" loading
in...so I believe all the other features are working well in
SignPuddle, like writing single signs in the dictionaries, or
searching for signs and so forth...

I will send you all an email written in American signs soon!

Val ;-)