Problem: Puddle and 'invisible' symbols

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Oct 8 14:54:22 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
October 8, 2008

Maria and Everyone...
I know this message is for Steve, and I will leave it to Steve...

But just one important piece of information...

PLEASE use Firefox whenever you work in SignPuddle.

SignPuddle software is designed to work in the Firefox web browser.
This is important. Although it does work in other web browsers, Steve
designed it for Firefox and we always ask everyone to use Firefox.

You can download Firefox free on the web. Go to:

http://www.mozilla.com

Although this may not completely cure the problem you have, it might
help a great deal...So always start Firefox, when going to SignPuddle.

Internet Explorer, from my perspective, seems to be the least stable...

Other web browsers that work better than Internet Explorer are
Netscape on the PC and Camino on the Mac, because those two web
browsers also use the mozilla engine, that is built into Firefox...

So if you stop using Internet Explorer, and start using Firefox, you
may find some difference...and every little bit counts!

Val ;-)