Greetings

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod acpg at VTXNET.CH
Wed Oct 15 07:33:41 UTC 2008

Hi Peter

french signe language and swiss french sign language are a lot alike

as a signwriting user.... I often copy signs into the US SignPudle
dictionnary (http://signbank.org/SignPuddle1.5/index.php?ui=4&sgn=4)
to copy it into the swiss french SignPuddle dictionnary (http://
signbank.org/SignPuddle1.5/index.php?ui=4&sgn=49) , as there are lots
of similar signs

same thing between swiss french and french dictionnary

don'nt know if it can help

if you want I can give a look into LSF grammar books to see if
there's anything taht can help you...
let me know

Anny