AW: [sw-l] ISWA 2008 Final & the PersonalPuddle

Tini Pel tinipel at ONLINK.NET
Wed Oct 22 12:52:02 UTC 2008

How beautifully said, also on the previous messages. I do not have
the vocabulary  to express my admiration for Valerie, Steve and
others, as Mohammed, Adam and Stefan have but please imagine a big
huggggg of gratitude.
For  Stanley the stick figure in dance and the Sign writing.

Tini.