ANNOUNCING A NEW PUDDLE PRODUCT!

Gagnon et Thibeault atg at VIDEOTRON.CA
Thu Oct 23 23:28:19 UTC 2008

Hi Val, Steve and everyone:

      Val and Steve, congratulations on what you have done  for ISWA 2008.

      Steve, I have a question  for you.   Is it possible that  the new personal puddle is both white on black and black on white without an internet connection?

      Regards,

    André
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Valerie Sutton
  To: SignWriting List
  Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 12:31 PM
  Subject: [sw-l] ANNOUNCING A NEW PUDDLE PRODUCT!

  SignWriting List
  October 21, 2008

  NEW SPECIAL FEATURE on SignWriting.org!

  Go to:
  http://www.SignWriting.org

  ANNOUNCING A NEW PUDDLE PRODUCT

  The PersonalPuddle: SignPuddle Desktop Software
  Write Sign Languages in SignWriting
  ...directly on your computer desktop...
  ...with or without an internet connection...

  For Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger & 10.5 Leopard.
  For Windows 95 through Vista.
  Linux version possible.

  You can download the software directly, or request a CD Package sent through postal mail.

  SPECIAL OFFER: In celebration of the new International SignWriting Alphabet (ISWA 2008), which became the official SignWriting symbolset on October 20th, 2008, we are offering the new PersonalPuddle software for half price! This special celebration discount will only last until November 1, 2008....To order, go to the SignWriting Shop: http://www.SignWriting.org/shop

  Questions? Post your questions to the List... ENJOY!!      Steve and Val ;-)

  SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

  List Archives and Help