SignWriting in MediaWiki

Thu Oct 30 15:30:07 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
October 30, 2008

Hello Everyone!
Recently I posted a biography of Steve Slevinski on the web:

About SignPuddle Developer Steve Slevinski
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/about/

In time I hope to create a web area that gives a bio of all people who
have contributed to the historic development of SignWriting...so this
is just a beginning...

Thank you again, Steve, for all you have developed for SignWriting
users -

I am really excited about the latest two developments...

the PersonalPuddle and the future SignWriting MediaWiki Plugin....

Val ;-)