SignWriting in MediaWiki

Thu Oct 30 18:32:24 UTC 2008

Hi Charles,

It's easy to add pages in MediaWiki.  On the left hand side, you'll see
a search area.  Enter the name for a new page and press Go.

You'll get a search result saying that the page doesn't exist.  There
will be a link to create the page.

You'll get a new page opened in edit mode.

You can enter any text you want.  To add signs to the page you can
either enter the text "<sign></sign>" where ever you want a sign to be
put, or you can press the toolbar button.  Then save the page.  There
will be edit buttons for the signs  you added.

I guess it's not the easiest, but once you get used to it, it really is
easy.  Here's a link to the new page I created:
http://signpuddle.net/mediawiki/index.php/Test_page

Regards,
-Steve