International SignWriting Alphabet (ISWA) in finished ; -)

Fri Sep 5 18:06:03 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
September 4, 2008

On Sep 4, 2008, at 3:53 PM, Bill Reese wrote:
> I, too, would like to congratulate you Val!  I looked at the PDF and
> it's amazing how much you've done
> Now rest for a bit.  :-)
> Bill

Thank you, Bill, for this nice comment, and thank you, too, for the
great globe map which we use daily. Your illustration is credited
inthis new booklet on the ISWA which I am still writing...but we all
love the globe with all the red push pins...it is in all the chapter
cover pages of this book...see Chapter 1 attached...

The ISWA manual lists the categories, groups and individual symbols in
the ISWA...