International SignWriting Alphabet (ISWA) in finished ; -)

Sun Sep 7 19:24:11 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
September 7, 2008

Hello Adam and Stefan!
Thank you for this great feedback...I really appreciate it!

And I will be happy to include BOTH then, into the ISWA. It is
actually quite easy to do that. I will not be adding any new
BaseSymbols to the ISWA, but under that symbol, will be different
alternatives...different ways to write alternating blinking or single
blinking...so you will have all the choices you need...

And Steve just wrote to tell me that I can go ahead and fix that
section up - isn't that great? I feel so blessed to be working with
such a wonderful team of people -

Thanks once again -

Val ;-)