in Irish Sign Language

Shane Gilchrist shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 10 21:38:40 UTC 2008

Charles,

yeah the signwriting in ISL is fairly right :D

Gabriel,

get in touch with Pat Matthews at the Centre for Deaf Studies - he
knows some sign writing and he might assist you seeing that ure a TCD
student :-) and tell him I said hi :-)

Keep the good work up!

Shane in Amsterdam