Sign for TRINITY in Irish Sign Language

Thu Sep 11 01:48:36 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
September 10, 2008

Hello Gabriel!
Here are my two attempts at writing the sign for TRINITY in Irish Sign
Language (ISL):

Go to:

Irish Sign Language SignPuddle
http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.5/index.php?ui=1&sgn=62

and look up the word Trinity and you will find my writing there, and
you can add more of your own versions as well...

As you can see, the C hand is horizontal, like in the picture...and
when the palm is white, it means that the palm is facing the chest, so
the C hand has a palm that faces the chest...the fingers of the C hand
can be down or up and it still means that the C hand's palm is facing
the chest, so you can put the fingers down or up and either would be
correct...

It is a very hard sign...your first one and you had to tackle a
difficult sign..your writing is very good...

Ask questions...