AW: [sw-l] SignPuddle Online will be down today for maintenance...

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Sep 18 21:13:04 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
September 18, 2008

Stefan and Everyone -
The old SignPuddle is still saved and is not gone...We can compare the
old with the new to be sure everything is ok...so no worries...

Steve will explain this better to all of you....

I would suggest, Stefan, that you take a screen capture of one
example, and explain the specific symbols that should be
different...that will help us a lot...and tell us whether the example
is in the German Literature Puddle or the Dictionary...

Steve and I cannot find a difference between the old German files and
the new German files...we have been looking...

Val ;-)