AW: [sw-l] SignPuddle Online will be down today for maintenance...

Thu Sep 18 21:15:47 UTC 2008

Hi Stefan,

Not to worry.  We'll figure this out.  As far as I can tell, the
conversion from the IMWA to the ISWA was nearly flawless.

I've saved the pre-conversion SignPuddle 1.5 data based on the IMWA so
we can compare and reconvert if needed.

I've compared the German puddle based on the IMWA and the ISWA and I
don't see any conversion problems other than a slight positioning
problem for a couple of signs.

Can you send me a list of a couple of signs that are incorrect?

Regards,
-Steve