Learning to write Mouthing

MARIA AZZOPARDI maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Mon Sep 22 00:17:40 UTC 2008

Hi Valerie,
Yes, I actually 'need' to learn how to write the Mouthing, because there
are certain signs where the mouth-pattern (from a spoken word)
disambiguates it from another otherwise identical sign. So the mouthing is
somtimes a crucial part of the sign. I'll see what I can do about the
video-clips...Thanks for this offer.

Maria