SW4 Four-Column-Layout InDesign Template available

Sat Aug 1 16:34:22 UTC 2009

> Looks great. I like the look up columns on the left. Don't own the
> program yet but I do have Adobe Acrobat 7.0. Will that help me?

Ron -
When you say the "look up" columns on the left...are you talking about
the Bookmarks in the PDF document that make it possible to click on a
link and go to a page?

That has nothing to do with Adobe InDesign. Those are bookmarks in the
PDF document, which I placed there using the Acrobat program, after
the PDF was made.

Creating bookmarks in a PDF document is quite easy in Acrobat...If
that is all you need to know, then of course you do not have to use
Adobe InDesign. The template I am talking about is creating the
original document, but how you format the PDF document later, in
Acrobat, is another story and you already own the program and can
easily do that yourself...

Do you want to learn how to create Bookmarks in a PDF document?

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help