Vatican- Bible SignWriting

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Aug 5 16:38:52 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
August 5, 2009

Wow, Maria! This is amazing. I had no idea that Pat Graybill, an old
acquaintance of mine from the National Theater of the Deaf, was a
deacon and reverend...very interesting, and I am happy you are going
there and will be presenting your Bible passages in Maltese Sign
Language, written in SignWriting...this is great news...

Val ;-)

-------