SW Facial Expressions Questions

Wed Aug 12 02:26:15 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
August 11, 2009

From: josignj at aol.com
Date: August 11, 2009 5:25:27 PM PDT
To: sutton at signwriting.org
Subject: Question

Hi Val

I am have mmmmmmm Not sure how to word it. I guess a confusion about
what some of the face signs are suppose to mean. Of the information
that Ron has for me to go thru and what I am seeing online I am still
not getting the answers I need. So hoping you have something I can
read or look at that can tell me some of them mean. It would be nice
if there was something that explained what each face movement, brows,
eye, mouth meant or an example of each so we could be more consistant
with the expressions.

Example: What to do you use when the mouth is doing "Pah", or a ppppp
sound with the lips??

I also am sending some of the mouth movments that are there and I have
no clue what or how you would use them.

Thanks Jonita

Answer coming!

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu