New Help Document Posted...SignPuddle Page Arrows

Wed Aug 12 20:17:20 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
August 12, 2009

New SignPuddle Help Document Posted...
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/help/

How to Create Page Navigation Arrows in SignPuddle Online
http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs6/sw0563_SignPuddle_Create_Navigation_Arrows.pdf

Although we are trying, behind the scenes, to add the Page Navigation
Arrows to each new document posted on the web, we have not done all of
them, so if you want to put your own Navigation Arrows into a document
on the web, here are instructions ...See attached...