Mouth movements Bam

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Aug 16 20:58:25 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
August 16, 2009

On Aug 16, 2009, at 1:52 PM, Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:

> Good evening Valerie,
>
> well first of all - I receive your messages without your "comment"  -
>
> I switched to the SW-list archive and found the same messages but
> now with
> your comment!
>
> This is weird - what is going on?

---------

Hi Stefan!
That is weird. I received my own messages with my own comments - ha!
Why you didn't I don't know...some kind of a computer glitch....

So here is a screen capture of the message with my comments...maybe
the List software doesn't like PNGs...I don't know...so I will make
this attachment a JPEG...

I am so glad you showed us your wonderful way to write BAM and I asked
if you could show us the way to write PAH?...

See attached file below...