fingers bending

Thu Aug 27 17:03:37 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
August 27, 2009

Hi Honza!
OK. After we finish Groups 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10, we can maybe redo some
of those photos to make it clearer...Thanks for the feedback,
Honza...I will make note of it...

I think some of the photos are super!

For example, aren't these wonderful for the Heel of the Hand? I love
these:

http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/iswa/group05/01-05-002-01.html

http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/iswa/group05/01-05-004-01.html

http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/iswa/group05/01-05-006-01.html