AW: AW: [sw-l] Print SignWriting Greeting Cards

Thu Dec 3 23:25:03 UTC 2009

HI André

I do not understand your idea. Your attached documents –hmm what is this?
This does not make sense!    There are so many well written SW-documents in
the German SignPuddle if you are interested to read German Sign Language
written in GebaerdenSchrift.  Your documents do not show GebaerdenSchrift.
..hm....So many other projects on my todo list. I have to focus on other
things ...

Stefan ;-)

  _____

Von: sw-l-bounces at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:sw-l-bounces at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] Im Auftrag von Gagnon et
Thibeault
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 3. Dezember 2009 18:58
An: SignWriting List
Betreff: Re: AW: [sw-l] Print SignWriting Greeting Cards

Hallo Stefan and everyone,

    Who is the reader?

    I assume that the reader reads and writes a SW in vertical coloumns
because Val already mentioned that Deaf people requested writing in vertical
coloumns.

    What are spelling standards and spelling rule violations?

    Stefan, You have a good question.

    You will see the attached "read horizontally" and "read vertically" for
fingerspelling names and compound signs.  In addition, you will see the
attached "horizontal Gebradeschreft" and "vertical Gebradeschrefts" for a
speech.

    Sw-list friends, What do you think about spelling standards and rule
violations?

    Best regards,

    André