SSW presentation at American Anthropological Association

Natasha Escalada-Westland shash90 at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 9 20:45:45 UTC 2009

I'd be interested in working with you.  My background is in Deaf edcuation and ASL as a second language education, but I'm very interested in becoming involved with the evolution of SW on a worldwide basis.  I would like to offer what assistance I can.

Natasha Escalada-Westland, M.Ed. (D/HH), Certified Interpreter - NIC