Merry Christmas to you all

Gan Lu glu at UCLAN.AC.UK
Thu Dec 24 19:17:55 UTC 2009

Dear all on the sw-list;

  I'm Gan Lu, a PhD student from the Applied Digital Signal and Image
Processing Centre in the University of Central Lancashire. I joined the
signwriting list quite recently, and this is my first time of using the
mail list.

  Currently, I'm working on a project, Automatic hand gesture
recognition for signwriting, which is to design a wearable system, which
is able to directly recognise the dynamic hand gestures of a user, and
to simultaneously translate the hand gestures into SingWriting as well
as display the SW notations on a big screen for visual feedback.

  Above is noly a brief introduction of my project. As now I should be
able to use the signwriting list, I will share more information to you
in the future.

   Finally, I would like to say, those E-mails circulated amoung the
signwriting list touched me a lot. I'm so pleased to meet you so
wonderful and warm welcome people. I wish you all have a joyful and
peaceful Christmas and a wonderful new year.

God's blessing
   Gan

>>> SignWriting <signwriting at mac.com> >>
SignWriting List
December 23, 2009

THANK YOU for this beautiful Christmas card, Stefan!!

The photo of the Nativity Scene is really lovely...

Merry Christmas to you and everyone ;-)

Val ;-)

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help