FABULOUS New Feature in SignPuddle!

SignWriting signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Feb 13 16:30:36 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
February 13, 2009

FABULOUS New Feature in SignPuddle!

Thank you, Steve, for this great new feature.

Now we can copy an individual sign from a SignText document, and place
it in a Dictionary Puddle!

For example, let us imagine you see a sign you like, written inside a
document in SignText, and you want to grab that one sign and place it
in the ASL Dictionary Puddle. Now we can do that.

There are 2 buttons now, for copying signs, on the right side of the
SignText documents in SignPuddle....the first Copy Sign button we have
had for a long time...that is for the individual signs at the top,
above the document....Now there is a second Copy Sign button for
grabbing signs from inside SignText documents...see attached diagram: