Sign for "Spaghetti"

Natasha Escalada-Westland shash90 at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Feb 14 11:48:33 UTC 2009

This is the one that looks the most familiar with me.  I guess that is what I was trying to describe with words.  It's so much easier to just show it.

Thanks!!!Natasha Escalada-Westland, M.Ed. (D/HH), Macromedia Cert.www.westlandasl.com

Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 09:44:05 -0800From: chazzer3332000 at yahoo.comSubject: Re: [sw-l] Sign for "Spaghetti"To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

Here you go.

spaghetti

Source: typed with SignWriter Java, taken from the SignBank Database (A Sutton)Modified: September 18, 2008 08:40Puddle page 4456

spaghetti

Spaghetti, Begin with "i" hands facing each other, about an inch apart. Using the small fingers of the "i" hands, twirl small circles as the hands move outward.

Source: http://www.lessontutor.com/eesASL8.htmlModified: February 13, 2009 08:57Puddle page 9776

spaghetti

spaghetti
Source: http://www.aslpro.com/abc_signs/i/spaghetti.htmlModified: February 13, 2009 09:26Puddle page 9777

spaghetti

Source: typed with SignWriter Java, taken from the SignBank Database (A Sutton)Modified: September 18, 2008 08:42Puddle page 5332

Compare this one to Massa (spaghetti / pasta) in LIBRAS.

massaspaghetti

dois farcas com pasta.
Source: Sign Net Project, Catholic University of Pelotas, 2001Modified: February 13, 2009 09:41Puddle page 418

Note that the ASL sign for world looks like spaghetti in LIBRAS.

worldglobe

Source: Vanessa H.Modified: September 18, 2008 08:43Puddle page 6600