Happy Birthday

Tini Pel tinipel at ONLINK.NET
Sun Feb 22 13:25:17 UTC 2009

Wow Stefan, I could not have said it any better !!!!!!
Have a wonderful day Valerie . I am sure everyone agrees with Stefan
how thankful we are for your wonderful invention.
I am sharing the dance writing this year with an upcoming ballet
teacher. It is still very helpful to be able to "jot" combinations
down during class.
Thank you!!!! Thank you!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!

Tini.