FW: want

Fri Jan 9 19:01:48 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
January 9, 2009

Hello Ingvild, Sandy, Shane, Bencie and everyone -

Thank you for this message, Ingvild. I can really understand your
concern.

I believe that the message you post below is definitely a scam,
because I have received that exact same message several times...I have
several email addresses, and when I receive the exact same message
from a stranger, to all of my email addresses all at once, I become
suspicious, and when I receive the same message several times in a
week, which I have this one, I don't think there is any doubt that it
is a scam.

These scams are very hard to police, but there are agencies on the web
that make it possible to post a complaint...I am not sure which one is
best or if it can even be fruitful...does anyone know of the place to
post a complaint?

Val ;-)