AW: [sw-l] Sign for Hawaii

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Jan 25 00:20:15 UTC 2009

I like that one too...the hand starts in front of the face and the arm
makes a circle...Very clear!

There are other ways too of course...the nose line without a contact
star, can be used to give the location of the hand in front of the
nose too...I suspect that must have been what the DAC meant years ago,
when they wrote the sign...all these years I thought the sign for
Hawaii touched the nose because of a writing error in our dictionary -
ha!

Val ;-)