arrow needed

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 27 15:38:51 UTC 2009

It's funny. I was just about to make the explanation about the
constructing arrows if they aren't there, but then I re-read Honza's
description and realized she was talking about another set of arrow.
And then in comes Val's email explaining this. ;-) But I will send in
the explanation on how to construct arrows since I had it made.

Adam