arrow needed

Tue Jan 27 16:36:17 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
January 27, 2009

Thank you for this instruction, Adam...It is so cool that you are
constructing arrows and teaching this!!

As you can see, Honza, you can construct all kinds of arrrows, as Adam
just taught, because not only are there lots of curves in the ISWA,
but there are also single arrowheads under the last group of movement
symbols, that can be placed on the curves that you construct...

The curves that you both have shown are all single stemmed arrows,
which mean parallel to the Floor.

If you want a curve that is also up or down, then a portion of the
contructed arrow must have the double stemmed curve with a Horizon
Line on it...

The curves that Adam is showing below are all parallel to the Floor...

So there are pre-constructed arrows showing the curve forward-down-
back...

I wonder if you can point us to a video, Honza, that shows the
movement you want to write?

Many thanks to you both once again -

Val ;-)