AW: [sw-l] New Czech sign...I wrote these in the Czech SignPuddle

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 28 08:08:58 UTC 2009

I have been following this with some interest. I haven't said anything
since I had no idea how better to write it then what has been said.
That was until now. :-) First thought was, why change from the top
view of the left hand to the wrist view? (If that is what it is
called, HA!) What I mean is that they mean the same, but I think in
this case the wrist view actually works better in readability.
Secondly, if you have the beginning and ending positions, why do you
need the arrows? Isn't the movement already apparent? The reason I
thought of this was because of the writing of the ASL  sign "meaning"
although I think I have a different idea for writing that, but I will
save that for another time. ;-)