AW: [sw-l] New Czech sign...I wrote these in the Czech SignPuddle

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Wed Jan 28 15:28:38 UTC 2009

Hi Stefan,

no there is not exact mouthing. The girl just say the word "broskyna".
Noone can say now there is this or that mouthing and there is no other
meaning with any different mouthing.
So I would use no mouthing then.
(and as I wrote before, if any, then "B" mouthing ;))

Honza