Writing Mouth Movements and video to write....

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Wed Jan 28 16:26:37 UTC 2009

Hi Charles,

I can convert to another format if you cannot open it.
what formats are you able to open?

Hi list,

about mouthing - I don't know how you, but now in general I use facial
expression mostly in deaf signs and there, where it is confusing having no
facing.

About mouthing - it is not always clear what is "the correct" mouth movement
for each sign. Sometimes people just "say" czech word with sign, sometimes
just part of signs.
I don't write down "saying words" movement, only non-words mouth components,
if you follow.

Honza