AW: [sw-l] Happy Fourth!

MARIA AZZOPARDI maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Sun Jul 5 20:56:53 UTC 2009

This sign is used in LSM - freedom. Is this what it means in ASL?

I like the last spelling, very clear and simple.

Independence day in Malta is celebrated on the the 21st September - when
the British colony left the island back in 1964 and Malta became an
independent state.

Maria