AW: [sw-l] The SignWriter Studio Blog

Jonathan y Yolaine joyoduncan at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 10 07:32:18 UTC 2009

Valerie Sutton wrote:
> SignWriting List
> July 7, 2009
>
> Hello Jonathan!
> Congratulations on your new web site, and blog for your new software
> The SignWriter Studio:
>
> http://thesignwriterstudio.ibs-cobanma.com/
>
> I am really amazed and happy to think of this gift you are giving to
> the world - thank you, Jonathan...
I hope to be able to finish so that it can finally be used.  I am happy
of the progress that I have done in the past few days.

> And I am happy to see your link to Steve Slevinski's Binary
> SignWriting, and that you are using it...and SWIS. It is good to see
> programmers using BSW and SWIS.
>
> And Stefan - I believe those links are advertisements that help
> Jonathan pay for the costs of his web site and software
> development...Recently I had to start adding ads to my web sites too,
> because our non-profit did not have enough money to pay our bills and
> I have been amazed that some money is coming in now, because of our
> advertisers, so I guess it is a necessary part of life...the whole
> world seems to be running on advertisers paying to make a site or a TV
> program possible...
>
> So keep informing us of your new developments, Jonathan, and stay safe
> in Honduras, with the political unrest there...I watch the news about
> it and am amazed at that story...
We are doing fine so far.  But we are on the watch in case things get
ugly.  So far there are peaceful protests and curfews otherwise things
are mostly the same as before.

> Val ;-)
>
> ----------------
>

> On Jul 7, 2009, at 11:58 AM, Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:
>
>> Hello Jonathan,
>> I just visited your new site.
>> Congratulations ... and good luck! I would love to see some
>> screenshots what your program would look like. I found the long list
>> of options that will be available some day. I bet you are working 24
>> hours a day on this – smile.
>> Browsing on your website a problem occurred – there showed up lots
>> and lots of links I was not looking for – mh –
>>
>> Ok good luck
>>
>> Stefan ;-)

Jonathan Duncan
email: duncanjonathan at yahoo.ca <mailto:duncanjonathan at yahoo.ca>