Installing SWIS

Fri Jul 10 17:14:00 UTC 2009

On Jul 10, 2009, at 12:37 AM, Jonathan y Yolaine wrote:
> Hi Steve,
>     I have been trying to install the SWIS on my blog but it isn't
> working. I did manage to install it on a local server XAMPP locally
> with no problem.  I uploaded it all to a folder but when I try to
> run a php page it doesn't seem to work.  Here is an example it
> output the same as the address instead of showing the sign.  Could
> you have a quick look and give a some suggestions please.  Do you
> have any web pages explaining how to install the SWIS??
>  Jonathan

--------

Hello Jonathan!
Thanks for your messages...Steve is on vacation right now for the next
10 days or so, however, he will be checking his email from time to
time...so you may hear from him later...

Meanwhile, I am sure you know about Adam Frost's blog in ASL that also
uses SWIS?

Adam's ASL blog
http://frostvillage.com/blog/lang/ase/my-asl-blog-is-90-in-signwriting-1133

Maybe Adam can give you some feedback too... (Adam - your ASL blog is
really beautiful ;-)

Jonathan...will your blog be in Honduran Sign Language?

Val ;-)