SignPuddle Brackets

Thu Jul 23 20:38:48 UTC 2009

Hi Charles!
That link didn't work for me for some reason...so I went to the
Encyclopedia

http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle1.5/index.php?ui=1&sgn=21

and I searched for Clerc

http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle1.5/searchword.php?ui=1&sgn=21&sid=26

and I really like the way you wrote that without brackets! very clear...

Val ;-)

------