Pocket Puddles

Sat Jul 25 16:28:27 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
July 25, 2009

On Jul 25, 2009, at 9:11 AM, Stephen Jones wrote:
> I was wondering when is the new pocket puddle going to be available?
> ~Stephen

Hi Stephen, Steve and everyone -

Of course Steve can best answer this...

But it is my understanding that Steve is working on upgrading
SignPuddle Online, the PocketPuddle, and the PersonalPuddle to all
work with the new SignWriting Image Server (SWIS) and a new version of
SignText...

The goal is to be ready by the end of August, since there are others
who need the PocketPuddle by September 1st, so that is our goal...but
there is a busy month ahead...

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help