AW: [sw-l] Namibia handshape construction

Ingvild Roald iroald at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 4 14:23:10 UTC 2009

Actually, the title is in NTS, written in sw,

and translated into Norwegain as 'TEGNSKRIFT',
subtitled 'Innføring i Tegnskrift (Sutton's SignWriting (R) ),

published 2006, Vestlandet Kompetansenter, Bergen, Norway.

The center is now renamed as 'Statped Vest'

Ingvild