SignWriting in Universities/Institutions

MARIA AZZOPARDI maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Tue Jun 9 08:33:15 UTC 2009

Hi Gerard,

Well, if you could find some time to set one up, then I would input all I
have to say about SignWriting in Malta.

I agree that it's a very good idea, but am so tight with deadlines this
month, that I can't set it up myself.

Thanks
Maria