SignWriting Report from Tunisia

Tue Jun 16 18:04:40 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
June 15, 2009

On Jun 15, 2009, at 4:43 AM, Dali balti wrote:
> I am so happy these days, I got involved in better learning Tunisian
> Sign
> Language 'LST'. From next week on, with the help of the Tunisian
> sign language
> teacher we will start writing Tunisian sign language, I have prayed
> and waited
> for one year for such an opportunity, that someone accepts to use
> signwriting
> to preserve Tunisian deaf people's signs....."  clip

Hello Everyone and Dali Balti in Tunisia!
Thank you for this message and for the atttached documents and for
adding new Tunisian signs into the Tunisian SignPuddle Dictionary...

Tunisian SignPuddle
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/index4.html#sgn-TN

Attached are two SignWriting documents that Dali sent to us yesterday...

Thank you, Dali! Great to hear from you again, and ask questions
anytime - Val ;-)