Val's Dad is becoming a published songwriter at age 87....

Tini Pel tinipel at ONLINK.NET
Tue Jun 30 23:29:43 UTC 2009

Yes Valerie,
I am still teaching and also teaching the basic dance writing to our
11 year and over students, so they  can study the syllabus at home
for their ballet exams. We just finished our end of the year
performance.

I have not done much sign writing as I do not have a class anymore,
sad to say !!!. The group I was working with are all now in high
school and some have moved away.  The children are so much into
sports orientated activities, no more time for ASL.

Henk and I just finished "meet the artists" Artists coming together
ones a year and show their winterworks and next week we have the
International Lace Camp where lace makers are coming from Europe, the
States and all over Canada to share their knowledge with each other
for  a week. Absolutely fantastic.

I keep up with the news about Sign Writing  and would like to write
in the, to me the new system., but haven't dared yet although Stefan
I know will help me with it.  It is spending the time on learning.
Ones in a while I go back to my Dos program which I am familiar with
to work on the translation of my last poem. One of these days I will
get it finished and I will ask Stefan to help me to send it over.

You are tremendous Valerie. You have enriched our lives so much with
your work. I can't thank you enough, including Steve and others who
have been able to make it computer friendly.

May you have a wonderful summer, regards from Henk who was very happy
to be remembered.

Always yours,

Tini.