SignWriting in Great Britain...new SignPuddle area...

Mon Mar 2 17:45:56 UTC 2009

SignWriting List
March 2, 2009

On Feb 28, 2009, at 9:45 AM, Chris Cox wrote:
> Sorry, bad news again. I received the letter today, we have failed
> to raise
> lottery fund money for our planned project for an English Midlands
> lift off.
> Will start the hunt again - I still think the plan is a good one and
> will do
> the trick once we can fund it. Best regards, Chris

Hello Chris!
Thanks for this message. I am sorry to hear about the lack of funding
for your SignWriting project in Great Britain, but maybe in time...I
admire you, for sticking with it, and trying again and again to get
funding...

Meanwhile, regarding our free services online, I have just added a
special section just for British Sign Language in SignPuddle. Now, if
you go to:

British Sign Language SignPuddle
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/index4.html#sgn-GB

You will find Dictionary and Literature puddles for BSL. I hope people
start writing BSL in SignPuddle!

Or just click on the Great Britain flag in SignPuddle...that will take
you to the same link above...

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help