Hello from Hungary

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 2 18:13:43 UTC 2009

I was looking in my records of "international country signs" and found
this for Hungary. "mustache twirl". I don't know if that is truly the
sign that is used, but here is my attempt to write it. I can't quite
figure out how to write it so that it is known that it is the fingers
that rub against each other and not the fingers rubbing the face.